Monday 26 November 2012

Get-Paid.com - Legit and Pays Out/ Low Threshold

Just stumbled across a new gpt sites called Get Paid. For those unfamiliar, a GPT site is one where you sign up for an account by giving some personal details and can earn money by completing offers, watching ads, surveys, etc... I tend to only use the ad watching as I can run this in the background while I do something else.

It all seemed a bit too good to be true with this site as the Paypal payout threshold was as low as $1. Because it's so low there is little to lose so thought I would give it a go and see if it works. Well, I reached my $1 in just 3 days with clicking on ads. Each ad is worth $0.01 and you usually get 20-30 in a day... sometimes more.

My skepticism has not been founded as I received my Paypal $1 cashout today after requesting last Thursday. It's not the quickest paying site I've known but given the low threshold and how easy it is to reach, it's a worthwhile one.

Link below:
 
paid surveys

No comments:

Post a Comment